“At Iowa State, I went from planning to attend medical school to pursuing a degree in law. Iowa State helped me build the base skills to be successful no matter which path I chose. My time with the VanVeller Lab sharpened my research and thinking skills. I was held to the standard of a graduate student and pushed to my academic limits.”
’18 chemistry, now at University of Minnesota Law School
Where were your alumni accepted?
Recent Iowa State alumni have gone on to study at institutions such as:
- Duke University School of Law
- Washington University School of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Drake University Law School
- University of Alabama School of Law
- Boston College Law School
- The University of Iowa College of Law
- University of St. Thomas-Minneapolis
- Creighton University School of Law
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- And many other law schools!
What did your alumni study as Iowa State undergraduates?
Everything! Recent Iowa State alumni who were accepted to law school majored in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science